– updated February 2018
Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
Agency means any agency, or party acting in official capacity on behalf of the Public Schools Association of Western Australia (PSA).
You and your means the user of australia.gov.au.
Our, us and we means the Public Schools Association of Western Australia (PSA).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
- You agree to use psa.wa.edu.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of psa.wa.edu.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to psa.wa.edu.au.
- You must not post or transmit via psa.wa.edu.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- Your use of psa.wa.edu.au does not:
- affect or reduce any obligation owed to you by any Agency; or
- reduce any obligation you owe to any Agency.
- You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on psa.wa.edu.au.
- We strive to protect information you provide on psa.wa.edu.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that psa.wa.edu.au and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter psa.wa.edu.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of psa.wa.edu.au, we may sever links to that website or system.
- We do not share information about you with other companies or agencies without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested
- is required or authorised by law
- will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
- We take reasonable care in linking psa.wa.edu.au to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided ‘As Is’.
- We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
- We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
- We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
- The content must be authentic. psa.wa.edu.au will primarily link to PSA and PSA School sites and content or websites known to be sponsored by the PSA and sporting organisations. Every effort is made to ensure the links are as current and as complete as possible, however due to the consistent process of change on government websites there will inevitably be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at any point of time.
- The content should be up-to-date and accurate. Links will be made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author and is timely and accurate. However, we can offer no guarantees of this.
LINKING TO THIS SITE
- All Australian, state, territory and local government websites may link to this site.
- All PSA members, member schools, students or parents of PSA member schools, and agencies acting on bahalf of the PSA may link to this site.
- You may link to this website as long as you do not:
- imply that the PSA endorses your website or product
- use psa.wa.edu.au solely for commercial practices
- change the content of the material technically (eg the material is presented in a frame so that users are unable to determine the location of the original material).
- We may ask you to remove the link from your website if these conditions are not met.